HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7500
This is the GSA TAA Compliant model
Easily integrate this legal flatbed scanner into a document management system. Get rapid scanning and reliable paper handling with HP EveryPage technology. Library departments can enhance scans with a suite of comprehensive scan software.
Fast workgroup scanning that can be integrated into an existing document management system or operate as a standalone solution.
Workgroups in managed environments that need an efficient, reliable scanning solution that can easily integrate into their document workflows or operate as a standalone solution.
Get impressive speeds up to 50 ppm/100 ipm. A 100-sheet automatic document feeder tackles paper sizes up to 34 inches long. Scan large layouts and bulky items with the legal-size flatbed. Easily manage settings with the four-line LCD display.
• Get fast, reliable scanning—up to 50 ppm/100 ipm with 200 dpi in black and white, grayscale and color.
• Scan up to 100 pages at a time, and choose from a variety of sizes—up to 34 inches/86 cm long.
• Scan books, ledgers, notes, cards and more using the legal-size flatbed scanner.
• Customize scanning profiles and easily access them, using the four-line LCD display.
Implement an intuitive scanning solution for a variety of scanning and document management needs. From the drivers to the software and controls, this device and the robust suite of applications is built for efficiency and ease of use.
• Simplify scanning tasks with HP Smart Document Scan Software and automatically enhance images for ideal scans.
• Seamlessly integrate this scanner into existing workflows, using full-featured drivers.
• Optimize scans with built-in OCR capabilities, then save in a variety of file formats.
• Select from several scan-to destinations. Add metadata for easy search, archiving and sharing.
HP EveryPage technology ensures consistent, reliable operation. Scan up to 3000 pages per day, and easily view scanner information. This scanner is backed by HP's one-year warranty and award-winning coverage.
• Scan with confidence—HP EveryPage technology keep scan projects running smoothly.
• Count on all-day operation—scan up to 3000 pages a day.
• Easily monitor the system specs and status of your scanner using HP Web Jetadmin.
• Take advantage of a one-year warranty and add-ons that are backed by the HP award-winning coverage.
What's in the box
HP Scanjet Enterprise 7500 Flatbed Scanner with automatic document feeder (ADF); Hi-Speed USB cable; power adapter with power cord; CD-ROMs with software (HP Smart Document Scan Software, Nuance PaperPort, I.R.I.S Readiris Pro OCR, Kofax VirtualReScan Pro, HP TWAIN driver, EMC ISIS driver); Setup and Support Guide
One-year limited hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law.
Compatible operating systems
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional x64