Citizen CTS310II Receipt Printer
The Environmentally Friendly Receipt Printer!
The new CITIZEN CT-S310II receipt printer is a green step forward towards reducing negative impact on the environment and it is Energy Star® Qualified. Libraries can now take advantage of its benefits including lower cost for more features, lower power consumption and excellent paper savings. From production and packaging to utilization and recycling the CT-S310II fulfills today’s demand for green IT devices. The CITIZEN Systems CT-S310II receipt printer reduces power consumption by up to 45% and has a save paper function which can save up to 20% of receipt paper. The CITIZEN CT-S310II is Energy Star® Qualified meanwhile helping reduce a shop keepers or restaurants carbon footprint.This printer is ROHS certified lead free. Are your current receipt printers lead free?
Built-in Power Supply
The built-in Energy Star® power supply is most efficient at managing power consumption. Eliminates that unsightly hanging “brick” and frees up space.
With an USB and serial interface on board, the CT-S310II is a future-proof investment.
Paper jam? No problem. The CT-S310II comes with the same intelligent service features as CITIZEN’s high-end printers. The easily removable auto cutter and printer head make for quick and easy maintenance.
Long Life Print
The new LLP functions can extend the print head life to 200km or more.
- Low Power consumption
- Standby mode (lowest in its class)
- Energy Star compliant
- Save paper function
- Halogen free housing
- Long life head mode (300km)
- Cutter jam release function
- Longer cutter life delivers lower maintenance costs
- Greater reliability delivers longer life & lower maintenance costs
- Easy maintenance
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is recyclable
- USB standard meets market standardization requirements
- 2D bar code support allows wider applications
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost devices
- Printer drivers included are: Windows XP and 7 (32 and 64 bit), Java POS, OPOS and CUPS