OKI MB461 MFP Laser Printer
Everything your department requires – The MB461 MFP from OKI combines black & white printing and copying, color/mono scanning with scan-to capabilities.This affordable, compact, networked MFP allows your department to produce professional-looking documents—with productivity-boosting speeds and budget-enhancing efficiency.
To help control costs, all MB461 MFP come with duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard, so you can save paper and energy. And, for ongoing savings, the 2-piece consumable configuration lets you replace just a toner cartridge when you need to, instead of the toner cartridge and the image drum.
Sharing files and documents is a snap – Place your document on the flatbed platen (MB491+LP: legal platen size) or in the 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) and scan it in color or black & white. Save and send the electronic version to a folder on your PC, the network or FTP site, as an attachment to an e-mail address.
Further enhance your productivity – With standard multi-tasking functionality, which enables staff to perform several simultaneous tasks, such as scanning a document while the unit is printing, or emailing a document.
Scan and Copy with Libraries in mind- the MB461MFP has a flexible hinged top cover that allows for expansion so if need your staff can copy or scan large books or other oversized materials.
Network or Wireless Printing on the go – You can print to the MB461 from any network or wireless device!
Document management made easy – Among the utilities that come standard with the MB461 MFP are PaperPort® and OmniPage® by Nuance®. PaperPort is the industry-leading, award-winning software that will enable you to easily organize your scanned files, further enhancing your productivity. With its intuitive, thumbnail-based interface, PaperPort lets you save any scanned document in a PDF or JPEG format, and quickly make it available for archiving or sharing. The feature-rich OmniPage converts scanned documents and PDF files into editable file formats used by applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Adobe® Acrobat® or HTML files.
Control the way your MFP is used – The MB461 MFP allows an administrator to grant or restrict access to individuals or groups of users. Simply assign individual PIN identification codes to your staff, according to their privileges: print, copy, scan-to-email or network folders. Staff can unlock andy restricted functions—with your permission—by entering their PIN codes into the machine’s control panel.
Improve Productivity and Save Money. The MB461MFP has outstanding reliability and long-lasting consumables: It also has a Deep Sleep mode that uses less than 3 watts of electricity during short periods of inactivity, and will even shut themselves off after a minimum of 4 hours — so you pay less on energy costs. Your investment just keeps looking better and better.
More MB461 Features
- Professional, affordable solution for print, copy, and scan
- Versatile and reliable
- Compact design, ideal for department workgroups
- Ethernet and USB connectivity standard (including walk-up USB slot) with MB471w model
- Fast black & white printing at up to 47 ppm, copying at up to 40 cpm2
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard
- Multi-tasking functionality standard, enabling two tasks to be performed at once3
- Color scanning with send-to functionality
- Document management through Nuance© PaperPort©, OCR with Nuance OmniPage©
- Operator panel with backlit 3.5" LCD display, 1-touch function buttons, alphanumeric keypad
- 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF – scans both sides)
- ENERGY STAR© compliant
- Upgradable paper capacity with 530-sheet second tray
- 1-Year with On-Site limited warranty
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/365
Watch the Video in our Video Gallery!
For Toner and Image Drum please visit our Supplies page.