HP T2500 HD eMFP Wide Format Printer
HP T2500 Commercial (CR359A) GSA TAA Compliant(CR359B)
Click to enlarge photos posted
Improve workflow—switch between two rolls with a front-loading multifunction ePrinter that uses an output stacking tray to organize and protect your drawings. Easily scan and copy, and rely on powerful processing to print even from mobile devices.
Creating, scanning, and copying high-quality drawings—with remote print options, easy two-roll paper loading, and enhanced printout protections.
Organize and protect your prints with the output stacking tray, load two paper rolls easily from the front of the device. Keep close track of all jobs with easy access to the print zone and save space with a compact, 36-inch multifunction ePrinter.
• Eliminate the output clutter—get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
• Gain full control—monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
• Load two paper rolls effortlessly—even when seated—with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
• Print up to A0/E with a compact, integrated 36-inch multifunction printer that prints, scans, and copies.
Create quality prints quickly, and scan and email drawings to streamline workflows. Print multiple jobs on a variety of media using two rolls with smart switching. Centrally manage jobs, print complex files easily, and group images to save paper.
• Speed up your workflow—easily scan and email sketches and hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners.
• Instantly share and manage content—scan to your network folder, FTP, USB drive, or directly to the cloud.
• Increase uptime—print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
• Create A1/D-size prints in 21 seconds—Original HP inks deliver dark blacks and true neutral grays.
HP Designjet ePrint & Share allows you to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop, or printer touchscreen.
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
• Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Automatically save your work to the cloud when you print and scan with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Print and scan without drivers using a USB drive and directly email projects to your T2500 eMFP.[1,2]
What's in the box
HP Designjet T2500 eMFP; printhead; introductory ink cartridges; stacking tray; printer stand and media bin; spindles; quick reference guide; setup poster; startup software; power cord
One-year limited hardware warranty
 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare