Z3200 44" Wide Format Printer (Q6721B#B1K) & (Q6721B#BCB)
This 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer and also delivers great ink efficiency.
Ideal for Library and School marketing creative professionals who want to produce accurate gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints easily, consistently, and cost-effectively
See exquisite results with this HP Designjet. Twelve Original HP Photo Inks—including chromatic red—create a broad gamut, while the HP Quad-black ink set delivers stunning black & white results. Embedded Adobe PS/PDF RIP allows superior connectivity.
• This 12-ink HP Designjet, with HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color (up to 200 years).
• Create beautiful black-and-white prints with smooth transitions, deep blacks, and neutral grays with the HP Quad-black ink set.
• Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
• Enjoy an expanded color gamut which achieves 95% PANTONE® coverage enabled by chromatic red ink.
• Over 50 HP papers, including photo, fine art, coated, and display-graphic printing materials.
Achieve accurate, consistent colors with easy-to-use HP DreamColor Technologies. The enhanced HP Color Center and embedded spectrophotometer simplify profiling and calibration tasks. And you can create, share, and export paper presets with great ease.
• Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and the embedded spectrophotometer which helps you generate custom ICC profiles in-house.
• Simplify workflows: easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.
• Create a customized PANTONE® simulation swatchbook with HP Professional PANTONE® Emulation.
Increase your operational efficiency. This printer's Original HP ink and printhead technology enables proactive and preventive maintenance that keeps you up and running. It's also economical—utilizing minimal ink during routine maintenance.
• Print rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers without swapping ink cartridges.
• Save time and money: embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF RIP enables direct job submission, queueing, and nesting.
• Optimize performance and get great ink efficiency with automatic servicing routines. An Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging, printing errors, and media waste.
• Efficiency-enhancing features include an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews which mean no trial and error.
What's in the box
HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer; spindle; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; Original HP media roll; printer stand; rear tray; 3-in core adapter; quick reference guide; setup poster; USB cable; power cord; HP Start-up kit including printer software
One-year warranty with on-site, next business-day service
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer
Image permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab and Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. based on testing on a range of HP photo, fine art, and specialty papers with Original HP inks. For details, see hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
Embedded in this HP Designjet Photo Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that's been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
Bronzing is minimized as an image-quality issue when HP gloss enhancer is used. HP gloss enhancer can be used on photo paper, with the exception of matte-finish papers.
HP Professional PANTONE® Emulation is approved by PANTONE®. The PANTONE® MATCHING SYSTEM and PANTONE® Goe license for the HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer is pending. Learn more at hp.com/go/Z3200/PANTONE.
HP Professional PANTONE® Emulation, remote management, queue management, nesting, job submission and storage capabilities, and support for 16-bit TIFF and JPEG files are standard on HP Designjet Z3200ps Photo printers only.
Based on internal HP testing, the HP Designjet Z3200 PostScript Photo Printer series utilizes at least 30% less ink during routine maintenance operations versus select printers from other vendors.
Visit hp.com/go/Z3200/paperpresets to find paper presets for HP and other commercially available media.
95% coverage of PANTONE® MATCHING SYSTEM and PANTONE® Goe System, based on HP internal testing (PANTONE® approval pending). Please visit hp.com/go/Z3200/PANTONE for final results.
© Copyright Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. 2008. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without prior written permission is prohibited, except as allowed under the copyright laws.
The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice.
All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice.