C711 Series LED HD Color Media & Banners
The C711 Series Media & Banner Printers provide breathtaking HD Color quality and cost-saving print controls for improved work group printing performance. The C711 series also prints Banners up to 52" inches in length and can use heavy stock materials! No more taping those 8X11' sheets together to make banners just create and click print!
C711 Series color printers from OKI deliver brilliant output at high speeds.They also offer a long list of features that can improve your image, profitability and peace of mind. Here are some value-added examples:
Three standard configurations: C711n – network • ready; C711dn – network and duplex (2-sided) printing 1; and C711dtn – network, duplex and 530-sheet 2nd paper tray
CONTROL the quality of your output
Color Swatch Easily match custom colors to the color values on your C711 Series printer. Select a simple swatch to print a basic set of colors, then match the values in your application. Select a custom swatch and set the Hue, Saturation and Lightness to target your custom color.
Color Correct Makes it easy to adjust colors commonly found in applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®. It also lets you adjust the overall color of a print by controlling the lightness, darkness and contrast of images, and intensity and lightness of colors.
CONTROL your printing costs
Color Access Policy Manager (CAPM) Lets you control and monitor color usage by defining who can print and what gets printed. Decide who and what can print in color, in black & white or not at all, making color printing cost-effective. Access levels can be assigned by user name, PC/server name, application, file name and web sites. Once policies are configured, CAPM determines how—or if—incoming jobs will print. All policies are password-protected for added security.
Job Accounting Enables tracking of color and mono printing costs, easy monitoring of printing activity, and greater control of printer usage. It generates reports for administrative, bill-back or cost-accounting purposes. User permissions can be assigned and are stored on the printer—not on the network—so the system is totally secure.
- HD Color Printing technology
- Prints Banners and Heavier Media Stock
- for sharp detail and rich, dramatic color
- Three standard configurations: C711n – network ready; C711dn – network and duplex (2-sided) printing 1; and C711dtn – network, duplex and 530-sheet 2nd paper tray standard
- Fast print speeds: color output at up to 34 ppm; monochrome at 36 ppm 2
- Time to first page as fast as 9 seconds color, 8 seconds monochrome 2
- 256-Bit Encryption Enables secure passage of sensitive documents from PC to printer, with processing and output requiring PIN identification.
- Job Timeout If not retrieved within a certain time (pre-set by the user), the document is sanitized (cleared) from the unit’s memory.
- MAC Validation The Message Authentication Code (MAC) is PC-encrypted into a document's printing data to prevent the file from being tampered with after it is sent to the printer. The printer reads the code and, if any alterations to the file are detected, issues a warning and cancels the job.
- 1200 x 600 dpi resolution for crisp, clear output in color and black & white
- 630-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable to 1,690 sheets max with optional 2nd/3rd trays
- PCL® 6, PCL 5c and PostScript® 3™ emulations; support for Windows® Vista® XPS and PDF 1.7
- Network, USB and Parallel connectivity
- Color Access Policy Manager (CAPM) to help control printing costs
- Single Pass Color™ Digital technology for printing up to 140 lb. (250 gsm) index stock and banner-size sheets
- Eco-friendly features to support green initiatives
- 2-piece consumables for low Total Cost of Ownership in color and monochrome
- Optional security features including data encryption and password protection
- Windows XPS and PDF Direct Print
- 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange on printer3; 5-Year limited warranty on LED printheads
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3653
Watch the Video in our Video Gallery!