HP Z5400 ePrint Post Script 44" Wide Format Printer (E1L21A) & (E1L21B)
HP Z5400 Commercial (E1L21A) GSA TAA Compliant (E1L21B)
Click to enlarge photos posted
Be ready—this is the printer your library has been waiting for to get your branding and messaging into high gear! This printer is the first multi-roll ePrinter for graphics that can produce durable prints. Speed up your workflow with two rolls and smart switching. Cut your turnaround times and deliver high-quality prints with easy operation and proven HP reliability.
Increasing uptime—two rolls help easily create in-house applications on demand from any type of file—cutting turnaround times and expanding offerings.
Speed up your workflow with two rolls and smart switching. Shorten your turnaround times to serve department or patron demands. Maintain productivity—increase uptime with fewer roll changes and convenient status alerts. Preview, print, and crop files quickly.
• Be ready—meet urgent requests using the first ePrinter for graphics with multi-roll and smart media switching.
• Increase uptime with fewer roll changes and useful notifications for ink levels, firmware updates, and more.
• Preview, crop, and print PDF, PostScript®, HP-GL/2, TIFF, and JPEG files fast, using HP Instant Printing PRO.
• Shorten your turnaround times with a 320 GB hard drive, borderless printing, and fast-drying HP Photo Inks.
Meet customer demands by producing a range of applications in house. Three shades of black inks deliver top-quality black-and-white images. Achieve smooth color tones using HP technology. Expand your offerings with durable, water-resistant prints.
• Create in-house posters, photos, canvases, backlit prints, indoor signs, POS posters, line drawings, and maps.
• Impress customers with top quality black-and-white images, using three shades of black HP Photo Inks.
• Achieve smooth color tones thanks to HP Multi-Dimensional Smart Drop Placement Technology.
• Expand your offerings with water-resistant prints that last up to 200 years, using HP Photo Inks.
Simplify tasks with USB flash drive and email printing, a color touchscreen, and print preview. Use ink efficiently. Consistent colors with HP and Adobe technologies. Automatic drop detection and intelligent masking reduce cleaning and waste.
• Simplify your operation with USB flash drive and email printing, a color touchscreen, and print preview.
• Ensure color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF.
• Automatic drop detection and intelligent masking helps ensure image quality and reduces cleaning and waste.
• Use ink more efficiently thanks to an optimized ink configuration.
What's in the box
HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; printer stand and media bin; spindles; quick reference guide; setup poster; start-up software; power cord
One-year limited hardware warranty
 Photo paper is required to print borderless images.
 With Original HP 772 or HP 70 Photo Inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For details, see hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence
 Only files in TIFF, JPEG and PDF format can be e-mailed with a size limit of 10 MB.
 Compared with the HP Designjet Z5200 Photo Printer.