HP Designjet Z2100 24" Wide Format Printer(Q6675D)
Click to enlarge all photos posted
The HP 8-ink Designjet delivers superior color accuracy & consistency with the first-ever embedded spectrophotometer with i1 Color Technology. HP Photo Inks produce vivid color and b&w prints. Count on HP for printing that's easy and reliable
Perfect tool for your libraries brand marketing efforts, program posters, photographers or graphic designers who create prints, posters or proofs and need superior color accuracy, consistency, and large-format capabilities.
Express your creativity: vivid high-impact color and black-and-white prints with eight new Original HP Photo Inks. Choose from a wide range of colors and impress clients with quality results.
• Impress your customers with high-quality color and black-and-white prints.
• Rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers—no need to swap cartridges.
• Choose from a variety of HP or other papers such as Hahnemuhle papers.
• Print with or without borders.
• Color and black-and-white prints resist fading for over 200 years on a range of HP papers and HP Hahnemuhle papers.
Breakthrough color: achieve consistent and accurate color with first-ever embedded spectrophotometer with i1 Color Technology. Regardless of the paper you choose to use, this precision tool enables automatic color calibration and easy ICC profiling.
• Get color accuracy on any paper—the creation of ICC profiles is automatic and simple.
• Complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL, 3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamuts for color accuracy.
• Expect consistent color from print to print regardless of fluctuating environmental conditions.
• Solve your questions on application color settings with the HP Printing Knowledge Center.
• Supported by industry leaders, including EFI, X-Rite, GMG, ColorByte, Adobe, Creo, and Apple.
You are not alone: print with greater confidence with HP preview and printhead technologies. This reliable, easy-to-use HP 8-ink Designjet eliminates trial and error with HP's preview technologies, reliable printheads, and always-on image quality.
• Eliminate trial and error with real-time layout and orientation preview.
• HP Color Center tool effortlessly guides you through color management and printing.
• Save time with HP Printer Utility software—printer status, desktop alerts, and automatic updates.
• Expect always-on quality with convenient, economical automatic servicing routines.
• Optical Drop Detector (ODD) provides fast, economical, and convenient testing of each nozzle.
What's in the box
HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer; spindle; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; Original HP media roll; printer stand and media bin (not in AP); rear tray; 3-in core adapter; quick reference guide; setup poster; USB cable; power cord; HP Start-up kit including printer software and training
One-year limited hardware warranty
Compatible operating systems
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Citrix XenApp; Citr