HP T920 ePrint 36" Wide Format Printer (CR354A) & (CR355A)
Commercial (CR354A) GSA TAA COO Compliant (CR355A)
Click to enlarge photos posted
Improve your printing experience—this front-loading printer with output stacking tray helps organize and protect your prints and offers professional results. Access and print projects while out of the office, with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
Printing high-quality, professional drawings quickly, even when away from the library—with easy paper loading and enhanced printout protections. This printer will be a hit with your local business patrons.
Organize and protect your print jobs with the output stacking tray and load paper rolls effortlessly from the front of the device. The compact design allows you to easily reach media and see into the print zone to keep close track of print jobs.
• Eliminate the output clutter—get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
• Gain full control—monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
• Load paper rolls effortlessly—even when seated—with true front roll loading and automatic roll alignment.
• Print up to A0/E with a compact, 36-inch printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts.
Produce high-quality prints with six Original HP inks, handle complicated files with robust processing power, and complete A1/D-size prints quickly. Use true previews on the color touchscreen to help reduce the risk of error and improve efficiency.
• Print fast—create professional A1/D-size prints in 21 seconds, and collate jobs with the output stacking tray.
• Complete your work efficiently by printing correctly—from the first time—thanks to true print previews.
• Get dark blacks, true neutral grays, and vivid colors with six Original HP inks and the HP printhead.
• Process complex files easily with up to 32 GB of virtual memory, HP-GL/2, and PDF support for most OS.
HP Designjet ePrint & Share allows you to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop, or printer touchscreen.
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
• Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Automatically save copies of your projects to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Print without drivers using a USB stick or directly email projects to your HP Designjet T920 ePrinter.
What's in the box
HP Designjet T920 ePrinter; printhead; ink cartridges; stacking tray; printer stand and media bin; spindle; quick reference guide; setup poster; startup software; power cord
One-year limited hardware warranty
Compatible operating systems
Windows 8 Professional/Home (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Server 2012; Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows XP Professional/Home (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Linux (see hplip.net)
 Included with PostScript printers only.
 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare