HP T1500 ePrint Post Script 36" Wide Format Printer (CR357A) & (CR357B)
Click to enlarge all photos posted
Increase productivity with a two-roll printer with front loading and output stacking tray to organize your printouts. Depend on powerful print processing. Access and print projects when you're out of the library, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
Printing high-quality drawings quickly, even when away from the library—with easy, two-roll paper loading and newly enhanced printout organization.
High-speed, high-quality output. Organize and protect prints to help ensure quality with the output stacking tray, and load two paper rolls effortlessly from the front of the device. Keep close track of all jobs with easy access to the print zone.
• Eliminate the output clutter—get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
• Gain control—monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
• Load two paper rolls effortlessly—even when seated—with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
• Print up to A0/E with a compact, 36-inch printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts.
Create professional prints with six Original HP inks, and build productivity with two rolls and smart switching. Easily print complex files with robust processing power, and complete A1/D-size jobs quickly. Manage job queues and track print jobs.
• Help cut downtime—Print multiple jobs on different media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
• Manage job queues, track print costs, print borderless images, get what you see with true print previews.
• Get dark blacks, true neutral grays, and vivid colors with six Original HP inks and the HP printhead.
• Print complex files fast—one A1/D-size in 21 seconds with a 320-GB hard drive and parallel processing power.
HP Designjet ePrint & Share allows you to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop, or printer touchscreen.
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
• Access and print projects when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share or USB printing.
• Automatically save copies of your projects to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Print without drivers using a USB stick or directly email projects to your HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter.
What's in the box
HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter; printhead; ink cartridges; stacking tray; printer stand and media bin; spindles; quick reference guide; setup poster; startup software; power cord
One-year limited hardware warranty
Compatible operating systems
Windows 8 Professional/Home (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Server 2012; Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows XP Professional/Home (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Linux (see hplip.net)
 Photo paper is required to print borderless images.
 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare