HP T1300 ePrint Post Script 44" Wide Format Printer(CR652A) & (CR652B)
HP T1300 Commercial (CR652A) GSA TAA Compliant (CR652B)
Click to enlarge photos posted
This web-connected printer features intuitive, easy-to-use features to help increase productivity and save you time. Experience high-quality results with Original HP inks and print from virtually anywhere with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
Technical schools, University libraries or libraries that have a large technical community base who need to print high-quality CAD drawings and collaborate with colleagues in a connected and mobile work environment.
Improve productivity with quick and easy setup and printing. Features, such as two rolls with smart switching and fast printing speeds, free you up to spend more time on your business. Achieve high-quality printing with six Original HP inks.
• Print on different paper types and sizes seamlessly—and save time—using two rolls with smart switching.
• Print quickly without sacrificing quality. Create an A1/D-size print in 28 seconds with Economode.
• Expect great results with six Original HP inks that deliver dark blacks, true neutral grays, and vivid colors.
• Print confidently with remote job queue, job submittal, and accounting features from the Embedded Web Server.
Use this web-connected printer with ease and complete work quickly thanks to trusted connectivity and security settings, advanced printing capabilities, and automatic updates.
• Get trusted, secure connectivity with built-in Gigabit Ethernet, advanced access control, and IPv6 and IPsec.
• Process files in parallel for efficient printing with a 160 GB hard disk.
• Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer's touchscreen or a USB thumb drive—no computer required.
• Rely on true print previews from the driver to quickly and accurately complete your work.
Stay connected wherever you are—HP Designjet ePrint & Share allows you to access and print large-format documents with your tablet, smartphone, laptop, or printer touchscreen.
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
• Access and print projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Email projects to your HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web-connectivity features.
What's in the box
HP Designjet T1300 Printer; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; printer stand; spindle; quick reference guide; setup poster; startup software; power cord
One-year limited hardware warranty
Compatible operating systems
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer; Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare