HP Designjet T120 ePrint 24" Wide Format Printer (CQ891A)
Click to enlarge all photos posted
The easy-to-use, 24-inch HP Designjet T120 gives you more for your money—including web connectivity, which allows you to print from virtually anywhere using a laptop, iOS device, or Android™ device.
A great choice for individual department use or students and freelance professionals visiting your library who need an entry-level printing solution that is easy to use. This printer is affordable choice for your libraries operating budget.
Make the most of your investment in a 24-inch printer—front-loading media roll, built-in tray, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Convenient in-house printing saves trips to the repro house. Original HP inks, long-life printheads deliver quality results.
• Two printers in one. Print from A4/Letter to A1/D using the A3/B+ tray and 24-inch (610-mm) wide front-loading media roll.
• Install your printer where it's most convenient and work where you want, thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity.
• Take control of your print jobs by plotting them in-house, saving time and money.
• Enable outstanding print quality and high productivity with Original HP inks and long-life printheads.
Discover how easy large-format printing can be with the HP Designjet T120 ePrinter. Its small footprint, intuitive color touchscreen, and true print preview make printing large-format drawings and presentations virtually effortless.
• Easily fit this printer—the smallest in its class—where you need it in your work environment.
• The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch (109-mm) touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
• Complete your work quickly and accurately, thanks to true print previews from the driver.
Print to your HP Designjet T120, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share. This free Web service makes it easy to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or printer touchscreen.
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
• Access and print projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Email projects to your HP Designjet T120 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web connectivity features.
What's in the box
HP Designjet T120 ePrinter; printhead; introductory ink cartridges; spindle; quick reference guide; setup poster; startup software; power cord
One-year limited hardware warranty
Compatible operating systems
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Citrix XenApp; Citr
Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare.
Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g.