HP Designjet Z6800 Photo 60" Wide Format Printer (F2S72A) & (F2S72B)
HP Z6800 Commercial (F2S72A) GSA TAA Compliant(F2S72B)
Click to enlarge all photos posted
Turn projects in record time with the fastest 60-inch production printer for graphics. Impressive—efficiently produce outstanding color and black-and-white prints with six HP inks. Rely on powerful performance from an easy-to-use printer.
The Z6800 will set your library apart from the rest. Boosting your productivity—this printer turns out quality color and black-and-white graphics at top speeds, with reliable performance job after job.
Achieve excellent image quality at production speeds. Confidently print unattended with large ink cartridges and a take-up reel.
• Print as fast as 1500 ft²/hr (140 m²/hr) in fast mode and 212 ft²/hr (20 m²/hr) in high-quality mode.
• Cut turnaround times and effortlessly handle large data loads thanks to high file-processing power.
• Create quality prints at top speed with HP Double Swath Technology and the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor.
• Confidently print unattended with heavy media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a built-in take-up reel.
Offer brilliant colors—HP Vivid Photo Inks with chromatic red enable a wide color gamut and uniform gloss. Three shades of black HP ink produce outstanding optical density and smooth transitions. Deliver durable prints that stand the test of time.
• Print exceptional colors—HP Vivid Photo Inks with a chromatic red offer a wide color gamut and uniform gloss.
• Create unique black-and-white prints—three shades of black HP ink deliver rich density and smooth transitions.
• Offer your customers durable prints that last up to 200 years, using HP Vivid Photo Inks.
• Produce posters, photos, canvas prints, backlit signs, POP displays, and maps with unrivaled image quality.
Consistently achieve accurate colors, using advanced HP technologies with complete coverage of FOGRA gamuts. Generate custom ICC profiles with the embedded i1 spectrophotometer. Print from your favorite design applications or through RIPs.
• Create custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy with the embedded spectrophotometer and color center.
• Achieve color accuracy—complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL, 3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamuts.
• Choose how you want to print—send jobs right from preferred design applications or through third-party RIPs.
• Gain color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF.
What's in the box
HP Designjet Z6800 Photo Production Printer; spindle; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; maintenance cartridge; printer stand; take-up reel; 3-in spindle adapter kit; quick reference guide; setup poster; startup software; power cord
One-year limited hardware warranty
 Using plain paper and fast mode, the HP Designjet Z6800 Photo Production Printer can achieve speeds up to 1500 ft²/hr (140 m²/hr). Using glossy paper and normal mode, the Z6800 can achieve print speeds up to 212 ft²/hr (20 m²/hr).
 Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence
 Embedded in this HP Designjet Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that's been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
 HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF upgrade kit sold separately.