Zeus: Worlds First All In One 3D Printer!
ZEUS IS THE 2016 MLA PLATINUM AWARD WINNER! IN CELEBRATION OF THE AWARD WE HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE BY $250.00! VALID FOR A LIMITED TIME.
Zeus is ready to turn your library or school into a makers space with incredible potential.
Yesterday it was the Maker Bot, but for tomorrow it's the mighty Zeus 3D printer. The mighty Zeus is exactly what every library and school is looking for in a 3D printer! Scan/Print/Copy and Fax. Now all your Makers Space visitors can be included during program build sessions. You can even share your builds with other libraries or schools with our exclusive fax feature. Visit our Additional Info section and view the Zeus video. The video contains a demo of the Fax feature or contact us for more information.
No other 3D printer can Scan/Print/Copy and Fax!
- Easy plug and play setup, no calibration.
- The Zeus does not require a PC to run, it has its own processor! 3D build by WiFi, or your visitors can bring their own files on USB drive and print directly with the Zeus. You can even share the files stored on your Zeus with all program attendees or sent them to other libraries!
- No optional and high priced 3D scanner required. The Zeus has a built in state of the art scanner.
- No special or proprietary software required. The Zeus can print files from commercially available software. Many of which are free! Now all your Makers Space visitors can 3D print.
- Safety Agency Approved.
- All enclosed construction with dark filtered cover for safe laser scan viewing and printing.
- With the Zues you can built a project in one library and fax/share the same build at another library.
- The Zeus is the ultimate standard for inclusive 3D print collaboration.
- Now available in four (4) start up packages
Enhance your current Makers Space to a new level or get one started with the Zeus!
TO VIEW THE VIDEO AND SPECIFICATIONS CLICK ON ADDITIONAL INFO